What are the basic duties and responsibilities of a florist?
Florist is a professional who sells flowers and handles floral arrangements on occasions like weddings, anniversaries, birthdays, etc.
Floral decorations can add a few stars to the celebration so you must hire a wedding florist for every special occasion like a wedding.
To get the most out of a wedding florist, you must know about their primary duties and responsibilities.
Some of them are listed below.
Planning and designing floral arrangements
- The first duty of a wedding florist is to plan the floral decoration for the event.
- He must keep the needs and requirements of the client in mind and plan accordingly.
- They must have separate arrangements for decoration, guests, and relatives.
- They must get the design approved by the client and then proceed.
Keeping budget and demands in mind
- A professional wedding florist must move according to the needs and requirements of the client.
- He must ensure that the floral arrangements are within the budget of the client and fulfill their needs and requirements.
- He should also keep the deadline in mind and get the decoration ready before the wedding function starts.
Handle all decoration responsibilities
- There are numerous tasks related to floral wedding decorations, and a wedding florist must handle them all.
- He must arrange all the props and materials required for the floral decoration.
- He should also communicate and coordinate with the flower vendors to get the right quality products at the lowest price.
To conclude, there are several duties of a wedding florist, and if you are hiring one, then you must ensure that he is fulfilling all of them.