Even though online escape games have been quite popular, the real life escape games like Newcastle escape game is also getting quite popular. It has found its way in corporate setting as well as more people is using them for their team building exercises. For more information about Newcastle escape game, please visit Never Give Up Newcastle.
Here are some of the top benefits of such live escape games for corporate –
They allow people to think outside of the box
- Since jobs at workplace can be quite repetitive, room escape games allow people to stimulate thinking.
- By placing them in difficult situations, it allows them to think and stimulate teamwork.
Develop problem solving skills
- Since escape rooms requires team to solve certain problems to get out the maze, they develop problem solving skills.
- Employees need to work together and communicate with their peers to finish the puzzle.
Know your co-workers better
- When teams are put inside the escape rooms, the power dynamics comes into the picture and one knows who the leader is and who can set aside their ego to solve the problem.
- The teams come to know each other in a better way and develop trust.
Improving the efficiency
- Escape rooms can be a fun way to increase the efficiency of your team.
This also makes team more cooperative and efficient and that too in an entertaining way.