Due to the fact that the memory foam mattresses market is flooded with a variety of brands and models, it might be tough for you to get one at Mattress Sales Portland. Depending on your sleep preference, body type, sleeping positions and your budget, there is a mattress which can be ideal for some people but uncomfortable for you.
There are certain criteria which affect ratings and reviews of memory foam mattresses and those are the things you will need to consider when choosing a new mattress. When you are knowledgeable about them, it facilitates what you will purchase at Mattress sales Portland and thus, saving you time and money.
Three types of memory foam Mattresses
- Traditional/viscoelastic/standard memory foam: Just the way the name suggests, it was the first type of foam mattress to hit the market in the 90s. Until now, when it comes to comfort and satisfaction, it ranks the first. Most foam pillows found at Mattress sales Portland are constructed from this type of foam.
- Pressure point relief which evenly distributes weights across the surface of the mattress
- The contour is individualized
- Motion isolation
- Wide variety of prices and models
- Retains a lot of heat
- Respond slowly making you feel trapped
- Toxic off-gassing
- Gel-infused memory foam: It is the most recent of the three memory foam mattresses which was created in order to solve the problem of sleeping hot. It is a traditional memory foam which is infused with tiny beads of gel or gel in a liquid foam which disperses during the early stages of its manufacture. There are some of the mattresses which have a pocket of gels or gel pads on the surface and they are readily found at Mattress sales Portland
- Reliefs pressure points
- Initially cool
- Widely available
- Still gets warm at night
- Plant-based memory foam: Apart from being environmentally friendly, but also friendly to the human body. Its manufacture is with little emissions and contains no VOCs depending on the manufacture and process that leads to that.
- Individualized contouring, pressure points relief, motion isolation
- Quicker response time
- Sleeps cooler
- No off-gassing
- Improved breathability because of the design which features a cell structure which is much larger
Though it addresses the issues caused by the other memory foam mattresses, it still has its own cons which include:
- It is hard to find in the market
- It is expensive