Adrenal fatigue can be due to inappropriate lifestyle and chronic stress. Adrenal gland balances hormones like –
- Sex hormones
Adrenal fatigue is caused
- Due to psychological stressful scenarios like surgery, divorce, or death of someone very close
- Exposure to pollution and toxins in the environment
- Prolonged stress because of feeling helpless in scenarios like financial hardship, work environment, or bad relationship
- Negative thinking
- Sleep deprivation
- Poor diet and sedentary life without any exercise regime
Symptoms of adrenal fatigue
- Trouble waking up
- Muscle weakness
- Low libido
- Bone loss
- Poor focus
- Increased allergies
- Weight gain
Steps to cure adrenal fatigue
- Avoid foods like caffeine, sugar, processed foods, hydrogenated oils because they tax your adrenals.
- Increase the intake of nutrient dense foods, which possess healing qualities and are easy to digest.
- Take the right adrenal fatigue supplement, which are rich in nutrients.
- You can try zinc, holy basil, ashwagandha, fish oils, and more products to enhance adrenal insufficiency symptoms.
- Stress reduction
- Rest whenever you feel tired
- Sleep on-time
- Avoid late nights
- Laugh and nurture a hobby
- Minimize work to reduce relational stress
- Exercise moderately,
- Avoid negative people
- Have some me-time
- Seek help in case of traumatic experience
Recovery from adrenal fatigue can take months or years. Building strength again takes time and depends on the intensity of damage to the adrenal.